Free International Ham Fest
Published date: January 16, 2017
- Location: Boissevaine / Dunseith, Manitoba / North Dakota, Canada
On the second Saturday of July at the International Peace Gardens
This year will be our 54th
You don't need a passport to visit the Peace Gardens.
There is lunch served free with registration and tailgating is free
Result 0 votes
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"